Short Term Medical Insurance is health insurance for those between permanent health plans and need temporary insurance to fill the gap. Short Term Medical is not intended to be a replacement for permanent coverage. Short Term Medical Insurance does not cover any Pre-existing conditions that you may have.
You might be a candidate for a short term medical plan if you are (examples, not intended to be a full list of reasons):
- Between Jobs
- Waiting for group plan eligibility
- A recent college graduate
- No longer qualify as a dependent under family coverage
- Looking for an alternative to COBRA coverage.
- Please contact our office directly in order to be contracted and provided an easy online quoting tool for Short Term Medical.